Saturday, September 10, 2016

Polishing

Now, its the week-long polishing work on GWSFluidx. Things like:

1. Finish the RxJavaISNotAppResponsiveness medium.com article and publish it on medium.com
2. More code clean-up I found out how to prevent duplicate AsyncTasks so need to incorporate that into how I do my AsyncTasks and how I do my AsyncTaskLoader base classes.
3. Complete a wiki for the docs and gh-pages website for the framework.
4 Finish the nonbinding module as for those who want ot use RxJava or Agera as their binding implementation tool.

Kind of  accidental finding that my Presenters are fully decoupled from the data-source,view,and the usercase models. That is one of the benefits of coupling the view-model to the adapter machinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.