Saturday, March 15, 2014

Yahoo Top Managment

You probably will not like my message to you, but since you do not respect my wishes concerning bombing me with likedin spam about mobile android dev jobs at yahoo maybe a public  lashing will finally get your collective heads out of your asses.

First, I do not have $36,000 one-year living expenses to even think about relocating. This is why its stated on my linkedin profile that relocation ideas be presented to me at my local subway. Together firms like Google understand such things and are bright enough not spam me. Boy that does not say much for the bought Top management talent IQ levels does it?

Two, big companies tend to kill the joy to program, thus I am seeking startup opportunities close to my location that are telecommute. Yahoo is too big and lumbering to be considered the right size of startup opportunity.

DO me a favor top  Yahoo Management Fuck OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.