Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What Math is Recruiting?

If you look at the math behind it, The Secretary Problem, you will find that your chances of finding the perfect applicant converges to  36% while the odds of finding the bad applicant converge at 64%. Please understand that devs are somewhat mathematically trained.

From my understanding of that math it means that any potential request for an interview that does not talk about very specific things about my skills is dramatically a waste of my time with the current high demand curve for android developers. Its my job as potential android developer for your firm to qualify the potential opportunity lead.