Monday, December 7, 2015

Why I Ask Freelance Inquiries To Email

Maybe you do not have a clear idea of what a freelancer developer does on a daily basis. You see I have this list of short-term things and this list of long-term things and I on a daily basis complete tasks from both lists.

When you contact me asking if I am interested in a project with no details except that has an aggressive schedule, what am I to do but to ask that you email me the details of the project to me. If instead of doing that you instead insist on requiring me to call you, well that convinces me that there might be some problem with you following directions.

Please respect the freelancers time as they are doing many things during day besides what you hope they do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.