Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Fast Prototype Prep

So, I am on my last phase of developing a fast prototype system with the goal of being able to do a 2-week spring on the core feature of an android application and than be able to do some market validation analysis.  Very different from the broken water-fall system.

What is different is the amount of up-front preparation I had to complete to get some type of system both in android libraries already prepared and revamping my gradle build process to have the debug tools integrated and design debug tools integrated. But it is still flexible enough that as new processes and tools dev, I can than add those to the full system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.