Thursday, February 21, 2013

RedHat Recruiters are STUPID

Now picture this, my linkedin profile, websites, etc clearly indicate android and mobile. So A Chicao RedHat recruiter contacts me to network with me for enterprise java positions at the Chicago RedHat office.

So right now this Miss whoever is trying to track down an android remote position at the Boston Redhat office. Only one problem, is there a RedHat office in Boston? No, I twisted reality a bit to send her on a wild goose chase.

Any bets on how long I can keep her on this wild goose chase? A few days? A few weeks? One Whole month?

Please folks if you enter my email inbox know what the fuck your are talking about as I do not give fuck and I figure if you want to waste my time than your time will get wasted ten to thousand fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.