Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My UX Lib Palette

I somewhat promised a list of my UX lib palette. Remember, I am targeting android 4.1-4.4 along with Android 5-7. Most of the things I had to clean up are wrong stuff on UI threads, font asset folder leakage, forgetting if Build.SDk.INT bracketing new API calls,etc. No github links as I do not have time and you have Google:

ActionBarProgress

Aligned

MaterialAnimatedSwitch

MaterialCAB

CardsLib

ChipView

CicularReveal

DialogPlus

GoogleNaviagtionDrawerMenu

Android Iconics

MaterialIntroScreen

Materialize

MateriaLeanBack

MultiStateAnimation

ProgressButton

MaterialRangeBAr

RevealFAB

RevealLayout

ZDepthShadowLayout

Material ScrollBar

Material Scrolling

Material SearchView

MaterialSettings

ShadowLayout

ShapeRipple

SlideButton

SmooothProgressbar

SwitchButton

TapTargetView

MaterialTextField

ToolTips

MaterialValues

VerticalStepperForm

ViewAnimator

ViewCustomBackground

ViewRevealAnimator

WaveProgressBar

Blaze

ViewDecorator

Of course after 36 months that list will decrease by half as than I will be targeting android 5-to-android-10.

Note, for preference compatibility instead of the androidsupportpreference compatibility library I choose a simpler simplistic solution named MaterialSettings that does not require as much api methods. That is either wrong or right depending upon your project requirements as mine are different from yours and I am making use Google Guava os I need some room to decrease the api method counts.



And that list will allow you to gurantee full 99% of Material Design with all the new UI features back-ported across all android OS versions you are targeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.