Thursday, March 24, 2016

Google's Material Design Mistake

So I have been rewriting and rewriting the article on how to take a brand logo and construct a material palette to use. I did find one somewhat large error in Google's Material Design. What error?

Let's say its understanding what a colorist does, and how colors are defined on computer systems and some mobile device characteristics. I am being coy as I am presenting my alternative in my Medium article which will be published next week.

But, trust me its a big one and its something that a professional without the designer label found rather than all the designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,thank you for participating in the discussion by adding your comments.If this was bugged by the NSA you should have seen a little pop asking to relog back into your account.